Find Best Price & Reserve Online
About Sasan hotel, Tehran
Sasan hotel is a 2-star elegant hotel which is in Tehran, Iran. The hotel lies in the heart of the Tehran city of Iran which makes it the perfect destination for a business trip in Iran since it is easily accessible no matter which mean that you choose. Some of its amenities and facilities include cable TV, hotel safe, car park, gym and security among others.
Sasan hotel Location & Accessibility
The hotel is in Niroo St just near a cinema on Shariati Street. There is a theatre just 0.01km and a city center where a supermarket is situated only 0.01 KM. Tourists’ attractions sites such as the Azadi Tower and the Golestan Palace are 10 KM and 5 KM, respectively. To the south side of Sasan hotel, there is IKIA Airpor only 53 kilometers away. You can opt to board a bus or a train to reach Sasan hotel. A metro stop is 0.02 kilometers away while the train station is 0.02 kilometers. Within 45 minutes you will have driven from the airport to the town of Tehran.
Amenities and Facilities of Sasan hotel
The hotel has a total number of 35 rooms. The main building has five floors. Out of all the available rooms, Single rooms are twenty while the number of single rooms and double rooms is 10 and 20, respectively. Its floors are well cemented and carpeted that add to the decor. They are spacious with an area of 16 square meters. For business trips, it is an excellent choice because it has a conference room, meeting room, internet access and provides a projector. For vacations, there is a mini fridge, TV, cot if need be and bathroom. Amenities include a gym, billiards and minibar. Room service and security are available throughout. Sasan hotel, Tehran is almost 44 years old which it was built back in 1973.
Sasan hotel advantages
Looking at the guests’ reviews, the main advantages of the Sasan Hotel are as follows:
• Right at the entrance, you come across very jovial and welcoming reception. That is enough reason to expect good things.
• The hotel is strategically located and thus inconveniently accessible.
• Rooms are spacious which does not compromise their cleanliness or warmness.
• Its free car park adjacent to the hotel is a plus too because it makes it easy to drive yourself there for a night.
• The most significant one is their staff. The employees are multilingual, friendly and very fast to serve.
• Sasan hotel is also very close to shopping malls, tourist attraction sites and terminals.